ZLockRotation is a script for ZBrush , it lock camera rotation.
Just put the file in your ZStartup/ZPlugs or ZStartup/ZPlugs64 Folders
You can find this plugin below Tool Menu –> ZnetkingZPlugin
Tricks and Tips:
- You can change opacity from Texture Menu –> Image Plane –> Reference view –> Model Opacity , if you change model opacity before to click Lock Rotation button … all works very well.
- If you are very zoom-in about mesh set a low offset
- Offset: set distance from mesh and background planes
- Apply: Apply Offset
- Lock Rotation: Active lock rotation
- Disable Lock Rotation: Disable and Delete background planes